Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Excercise!

Ran another 5 miles today. Ran 5 miles yesterday too. This could become a very boring blog, but hey it is a great way to keep me going. Cleaned the garage while doing wall squats, push-ups and pull-ups in between. What ever I am doing I like to squeeze a little strength training in! The diet has not been that great, but as soon as the kids go back to school, I will do a little more planning and get my eating back on track, but for now I will just do my best and forget the rest!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I just noticed your blog here! Good info! I got a little overwhelmed at the alphatoxins..what not..can't quite remember the word now :) I love to learn about food, so I will be checking your posts for any new things you find out and share! Good job with the working out...as you know I am starting back up again too, here's to a good workout week for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously awaiting your next post!! I was so inspired by your blog that I did wall sits while I read all your posts!

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete