Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Excercise Excercise Excercise!!

The single most important thing I do for myself is exercise! I usually run 5 miles every day except for Sunday when I rest. Running gives you that natural high that makes even bad days good! Today I ran while my oldest had football practice. Then I did some stretches and of course 40 guy push-ups. I actually felt like sitting in the chair I had brought and just watching with the other parents, but because I do love to multitask I pushed my self and ran the track while I watched practice. I don't really like to exercise while others watch, but whatever, right? I felt as if I was going in slow motion, but I just kept going, and I felt so good when I was done! Like I always tell my kids, "Just do your BEST and forget the REST!" That phrase can get me through anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment